Hate grocery shopping, but love having been...
On the menu tonight:
- Wet smoked salmon (marinated first in white wine and lemon juice)
- Mom's special tartar sauce (mayo of course, loads of lemon juice, a sprinkle of worcestershire sauce, finely chopped zesty pickles and onions, whole mustard seeds, dill weed)
- Grilled asparagus (just olive oil, salt and a sprinkle of lemon),
- 5 bean salad (another of my Mom's amazing recipes - perhaps I'll share one of these days),
- Roasted multicolored beets
Best part? Enough for left overs tomorrow!