Thursday, November 15, 2012

Ways you can help...

So many of you have asked how you can help and I am honored that you care!

HERE ARE WAYS YOU CAN HELP ME!

1) A common way for thieves to sell beadwork is of course through eBay, Craig's list, etc.

Let me know if you would like to help me scan through listings posted on or after Nov 14 from the Seattle area

2) Another common selling venue is craft/holiday shows.
Here is a list of craft shows in Washington

Please let me know if you might be going to one of these shows this weekend (and weekends through the Holidays) and can be on the look out for my beadwork!

Here is a link to my missing beadwork. If you see suspect pieces, please take a photo of the piece and of the seller and send it to me or to the Kirkland police: plawrence@kirklandwa.gov Case#12-56377

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!


1 comment: