Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My first Newsletter

and here is my gorgeous banner thanks to my dear, talented, friend Joie who took my photos, juggled them in with the portrait taken by Diane Ahern and worked her artistic magic. Can you find my old rusty door and the grasses at our beach house?


Sign up for my newsletter
and receive...
notice of special discounts on beads and fibers
information about classes, book signings and trunk shows
color inspirations and challenges
recipes, musings etc.

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your newsletter and will be making Moroccan carrots soon.... yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Beverly I'm so gladd for you. Michel said he didn't recognize you at all in this picture. I love it. And Joie and Diane did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried posting earlier to say 'congrats!'...but it didn't take (after a few attempts even). Trying again to say 'congrats!'...look forward to getting my copy...and seeing them fly off the shelves!

    ReplyDelete